In the event you've failed an exam, please follow the instructions below in order to reschedule a new exam attempt.
- If you have subscribed to the Learn Unlimited subscription, you are not required to purchase additional exam attempts for as long as your Learn Unlimited subscription is still valid and, you can schedule a new attempt via your Training Library account at any time.
- If you have subscribed to the Learn One subscription, you are entitled to 2 exam attempts for your primary course. If you failed your first attempt, you can reschedule your second attempt via your Training Library account. If this is your second failed attempt, please follow the instructions below for students in the Training Library to purchase an exam retake.
- If you've purchased a standalone course, you will have to purchase a new certification attempt in order to be able to reschedule the exam.
Depending on the environment you're studying in, please follow the instructions below in order to purchase an exam retake.
How do I purchase a new certification attempt?
- If you are studying inside the Training Library, you can purchase an additional exam attempt via the Buy More option inside your Training Library control panel.
- If you are studying outside of the Training Library, you can purchase an additional exam attempt by using the personal purchase link you received in your course start email. If you cannot find your personal purchase link, you can recover it here.