If you are actively enrolled in a post-secondary education program (associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees), you may be eligible for a 10% discount on your next Learn One subscription purchase.
To apply for a student discount, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account in the Offensive Security Training Library. To submit a registration, please use the following link: https://portal.offensive-security.com/sign-up/community
- Once you have created your account, please submit the following information:
- Username used during registration.
- Email used during registration.
- Photocopy of a valid government issued ID.
- Photocopy of your dated student ID (with current date)
- Preferred billing address.
For IDs in the form of a card, please include a scan of both the front and back of the card. We need to be able to see your photo, full name, address (if applicable), year of birth (if applicable) and the expiration date of the ID. You may blur the ID number. Expired IDs are not accepted.
All documents submitted must be written in English. If you do not have any IDs in English, bilingual or, at the very least, written in the modern Latin Alphabet, then we can accept a notarized translated copy. However, we will need to view both the translated copy and the original documents together.
You may also send a photo of your documents, if a scanner is not available, as long as the image is clear and not blurry.
If you wish, you can also send your documents encrypted to us at email@example.com
Our OpenPGP key for this account can be found at the following link: https://www.offensive-security.com/registrar.asc
Once we receive your documents, we will evaluate your request. Receiving an answer can take up to 7 business days, so please be patient with us.
Note: We reserve the right to audit. People who are found to have misrepresented their student status at any point during their journey with Offensive Security, will have their certification(s) revoked and receive a lifetime ban from any future courses or offerings by Offensive Security.