Course materials are only available with one-time purchases, and not with subscriptions. For one-time purchases, you may download the PDF and video for a limited duration.
From the moment the materials are generated, the download option is visible in the platform for 72 hours. An email will be sent to you once the materials are available for download.
To download your course materials:
- Log into your Training Library control panel.
- Select the Training Material tab.
- Click on the Download Course PDF button on the right side of the screen to download the book modules in PDF format.
- Then select the Videos tab, and click on the Download Course Videos button to start downloading the video content. Take note of the SHA256 hash.
- Once the download is finished, please make sure to verify the integrity of your video archive by checking the SHA256 hash: sha256sum pwk-#####-######.rar
- After downloading, extract the contents of the rar file and double-click the HTML file within to load the videos in your browser.
- Make sure to backup your course materials. Offensive Security does not retain copies of your course materials.
I have downloaded the course materials and they seem corrupted or files are missing
Please make sure to verify the integrity of your course materials files by checking the SHA256 hash.
If the SHA256 hashes match, either proceed to extract the contents of the rar file or proceed to open the PDF file. Should you experience any issues with your course materials content or file integrity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.