Course downloads are available for learners that purchase Course & Cert Exam Bundles, Learn One Subscriptions (for the selected course), and learners that purchase Learn Unlimited for up to three courses of their choosing.
If you are registered for one of the products above, you will be able to generate a set of course materials (PDF and videos) once your access to the course starts. It is highly recommended that you generate and download your course materials no later than 10 days before your lab access ends. Requesting to generate your materials too close to your lab end date may prevent you from completing the process.
From the moment the materials are generated, the download option is visible in the platform for 72 hours. An email will be sent to you once the materials are available for download.
To generate your course materials:
- Log into your Learning Library control panel.
- Go to your Course page and you will land on the Training Material tab.
- Click on the Request download
Once your request is registered, our system will start creating your course materials. You will receive an email notification once the course materials are ready for download.
To download your course materials:
- Log back into your Learning Library control panel.
- Go to the Training Material tab of your Course page.
- Click on the Download Course PDF button on the right side of the screen to download the book modules in PDF format.
- Then select the Videos tab, and click on the Download Course Videos button to start downloading the video content. Take note of the SHA256 hash.
- Once the download is finished, please make sure to verify the integrity of your video archive by checking the SHA256 hash: sha256sum pwk-#####-######.rar
- After downloading, extract the contents of the rar file and open the videos from the topic folders to access them locally.
- Make sure to backup your course materials. OffSec does not retain copies of your course materials.
I have downloaded the course materials and they seem corrupted or files are missing
Please make sure to verify the integrity of your course materials files by checking the SHA256 hash.
If the SHA256 hashes match, either proceed to extract the contents of the rar file or proceed to open the PDF file. Should you experience any issues with your course materials content or file integrity, please contact email@example.com.