Offensive Security courses can be access via the OffSec Training Library. In this article, you can find information about the individual student registration.
If you are interested in finding more information regarding our courses and certifications via our website.
If you are interested in purchasing the Learn Unlimited subscription, purchasing products in bulk or purchasing a course on someone else's behalf, please submit a request here.
If you are trying to register for a product that was already purchased on your behalf, please follow the steps described here.
Any person who has the intention of taking one of our courses will need to go through an identity verification process. This is required as, given the nature of our training, we are bound by strict legal guidelines which we must adhere to.
In order to register and purchase a course for yourself, please follow the steps below:
- You can access our registration form at: https://portal.offensive-security.com/sign-up/offsec
- Once you have filled in your information, reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions, click the Sign Up button.
- Within minutes, you will receive an activation email. If you experience any issues receiving the email, please follow the steps described here.
- After activating your account, you will be redirected to the list of the available trainings.
- Select your desired course and click Add to Cart.
- If you selected to purchase a subscription, your lab will start immediately. If you registered for an individual course package (i.e. PEN-200 with 90 days of lab) you will be able to select your preferred course start date. In both situations, you will only be able to access to the product once you completed the identity verification process.
- To proceed to payment, click the "Continue" button and input your payment details.
- If your payment has been successful, your will be redirected to the automated identity verification process.
You will gain access to the course content once you have successfully passed the identity verification process. If you purchased a subscription or scheduled your course to start today, we encourage you to complete your identity verification process as soon as possible.
For more information on the identity verification process, please read our article on Account ID Verification. To learn how to access your newly purchased course content and lab or schedule your exam, please see our Course start guide.