Customers who purchase individual courses or subscriptions via our training consultants can manage their products via the new organization admin panel in the Offensive Security Training Library.
Once you have submitted the payment for one or multiple products, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a new profile on the Offensive Security Training Library. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one your received the admin invitation on.
After signing up/into the Training Library, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the Products page.
- Once signed in you’ll be presented with the Training Library control panel.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner.
- Navigate the drop-down and select the "Teams" section.
- Click on your company name and you will be redirected to the "Products" dashboard.
Here you will have visibility into the purchased products, unredeemed products or your Flex training budget balance. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training on the platform.
The old voucher redemption process has been replaced with a new invite system and any existing vouchers will not work any more. Below are the steps to follow to assign a course to a new team member:
- On the Products page, navigate to the "Individual" tab.
- In the upper right side corner of the product table, click on the "Invite member" button.
- The invite modal will be displayed. Add the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to.
- Click Continue and an email invite will be sent out to the team member you chose to assign the product to.
In order to assign a product to yourself, you need to go through the same steps as with assigning a product to your team members (see above). Note, once you complete step 3, access to the product assigned will start immediately and cannot be paused or rescheduled for any reason.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that license to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses or add funds to your Flex balance by reaching out to our training consultants.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance please submit a request here.