Customers who purchase individual courses or subscriptions via our training consultants can manage their products via the new organization admin panel in the Offsec Training Library.
Once you have submitted the payment for one or multiple products, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a new profile on the Offsec Training Library. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one you received the admin invitation on.
After signing up/into the Training Library, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the Products page.
Here you will have visibility into the purchased products, see which are assigned or still available to be used. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training on the platform.
If you navigated away, you can always reach your team's product page by clicking on the 'Manage my team' section at the upper right corner of the OffSec Training Library.
The old voucher redemption process has been replaced with a new invite system and any existing vouchers will not work any more. Below are the steps to follow to assign a course to a new team member:
- On the Products page, navigate to the "Individual" tab.
- In the upper right side corner of the product table, click on the "Invite member" button.
- The invite modal will be displayed. Add the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to.
- Click Continue and an email invite will be sent out to the team member you chose to assign the product to.
For individual subscription licenses, the invite can be sent and redeemed prior to the agreed subscription start date. To learn how long a product invitation can be redeemed, please visit the Product validity FAQ.
In the event you receive an error when sending the invitation, click here for more information on the error along with recommended next actions.
In order to assign a product to yourself, you need to go through the same steps as with assigning a product to your team members (see above). Note, once you complete step 3, access to the product assigned will start immediately and cannot be paused or rescheduled for any reason.
Once you assigned a product to a team member, our system will send them an email letting them know they have been granted access to a product along with a link to accept the product.
When accepting the invitation to the product, students who have never registered in the OffSec Training Library will need to create an account and undergo the verification process before they are able to gain access to the product.
Alumni who have already underwent the verification will gain access to the product as soon as they accept the invitation.
For more information on product and invitations validity, please see the Product validity FAQ.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that license to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses or add funds to your Flex balance by reaching out to our training consultants.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance please submit a request here.