The Flex Program allows your employees to enroll into any OffSec course, whether by using a Course and certification exam bundle or a Subscription. Depending on your necessities, Flex funds may also be used towards course lab extensions, certification exam retakes.
You will be able to purchase and assign any products via the ‘Invite learners’ feature described below and spend your flex budget, all through your OffSec Learning Library (OLL).
Sign Up or Login to the Portal
When you have invested in the Flex program, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a profile on the OffSec Learning Library via which you will be able to administrate your new Flex funds. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one you received the admin invitation on.
Manage Your Account
After signing up/into the portal, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the Products page. Here you will have visibility into your Flex training budget balance along with all the products you issued to your team. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training in the OffSec Learning Library.
To reach the products page, click on the 'Manage my team' section at the upper right corner of the OffSec Learning Library, beside your username.
Assign Courses to a New Team Member
Below are the steps to follow to assign a course to a new team member:
- On the Products page, navigate to the "Flex" section.
- Click on ‘Invite learners’ located at the bottom right of the section.
- Select your desired product from the product family dropdown menu then click "Continue". Assigning a 90-day course can be done by selecting 'OffSec Course & Cert Exam Bundle. For lab extensions and exam retakes, select the course name then select which add-on you would like to assign.
- For Course and certification exam bundle and Subscriptions, you will need to select whether you will let the access start upon invitation redemption or you set a course material access date within the validity of your Flex credits.
- Once you have selected an option, click ‘Continue’.
- Add in the email address/es of your team member/s you would like to assign the product to. You can invite more than one learner at a time. Just use a comma or a space to separate their email addresses.
- Once you have added the email address/es, click ‘Continue'.
- You have just assigned the product to your team member/s and an invitation email will be sent to the learner.
In the event you receive an error when sending the invitation, click here for more information on the error along with recommended next actions.
Learner Registration Flow
Once you have assigned a product to a team member, our system will send them an email letting them know they have been granted access to a product along with a link to accept the product.
When accepting the invitation to the product, learners who have never registered in the OffSec Learning Library will need to create an account and undergo the verification process before they are able to gain access to the product.
Alumni who have already undergone the verification will gain access to the product as soon as they accept the invitation or as soon as their access is set to start.
For more information on product and invitations validity, please see the Product validity FAQ.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that license to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
Edit course material access start date - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite; or accepted their invite but with a future start date and wish to start access on another date, the edit course material access start date action allows you to select any other available dates within the validity of the license and triggers an email notification informing the team member/s that access date has been updated. Just bear in mind that this is only applicable to the following products:
- Standalone courses issued using Flex.
- Subscriptions issued using Flex.
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses by going to the Buy More page. You can find additional information and instructions here. You can also add funds to your Flex balance by reaching out to our training consultants.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance you can always reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.