The Flex Program allows your employees to enroll into any Offensive Security course, and may also be used towards course lab extensions, certification exam retakes, or Offensive Security Proving Grounds.
You will be able to purchase and assign any courses or products via the invite feature described below and spend your flex budget, all through your Offensive Security Training Library.
Sign Up or Login to the Portal
Once you have invested in the Flex program, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a new profile on the Offensive Security Training Library. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one your received the admin invitation on.
Manage Your Account
After signing up/into the portal, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the Products page.
- Once signed in you’ll be presented with the Proving Ground Play control panel.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner
- Navigate the drop-down and select the "Teams" section.
- Click on your company name and you will be redirected to the "Products" dashboard.
Here you will have visibility into the purchased products, unredeemed products or your Flex training budget balance. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training in the Offensive Security Training Library.
Assign Courses to a New Team Member
The old voucher redemption process has been replaced with a new Invite System inside the Offensive Security Training Library. Any existing vouchers will not work any more. Below are the steps to follow to assign a course to a new team member:
- On the Products page, navigate to the "Flex" tab.
- If there are no courses unassigned, you can purchase them by drawing from your Flex funds. To do so, click on the "Add product" button.
- Select your desired product from the drop-down list then click "Continue".
- Add in the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to then click the "Assign Product" button.
If you wish to assign the same type of product again:
- In the upper right side corner of the product table, click on the Invite member button.
- The invite modal will be displayed. Populate the email field with the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to.
- Click Continue and an email invite will be sent out to the team member you chose to assign the product to.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that unit to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses or add funds to your Flex balance by reaching out to our training consultants.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance you can always reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.