The Flex Program allows your employees to enroll into any Offensive Security course, whether is by using a 90-day course package or a subscription. Depending on your necessities, Flex funds may also be used towards course lab extensions, certification exam retakes.
You will be able to purchase and assign any products via the invite feature described below and spend your flex budget, all through your OffSec Training Library (OTL).
Note for 2021 and older customers: The old voucher redemption process has been replaced in August 2021 with a new invitation-based system inside the OffSec Training Library. Any existing vouchers will not work any more. Click here for more information on this topic.
When you have invested in the Flex program, you will receive an invitation email asking you to create a profile on the OffSec Training Library via which you will be able to administrate your new Flex funds. When creating your account, it is very important you use the same email address as the one your received the admin invitation on.
After signing up/into the portal, you will be connected to your Organization Admin account, and you will have access to the Products page. Here you will have visibility into your Flex training budget balance along with all the products you issued to your team. You can also purchase more courses or products and invite team members to take the training in the OffSec Training Library.
To reach the products page, click on the 'Manage my team' section at the upper right corner of the OffSec Training Library, beside your username.
Below are the steps to follow to assign a course to a new team member:
- On the Products page, navigate to the "Flex" tab.
- If there are no courses unassigned, you can purchase them by drawing from your Flex funds. To do so, click on the "Add product" button.
- Select your desired product from the drop-down list then click "Continue".
- Add in the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to then click the "Assign Product" button. Within seconds, an invitation email will be sent to the student.
If you wish to assign the same type of product again:
- In the upper right side corner of the product table, click on the Invite member button.
- The invite modal will be displayed. Populate the email field with the email address of the team member you would like to assign the product to.
- Click Continue and an email invite will be sent out to the team member you chose to assign the product to.
In the event you receive an error when sending the invitation, click here for more information on the error along with recommended next actions.
Once you assigned a product to a team member, our system will send them an email letting them know they have been granted access to a product along with a link to accept the product.
When accepting the invitation to the product, students who have never registered in the OffSec Training Library will need to create an account and undergo the verification process before they are able to gain access to the product.
Alumni who have already underwent the verification will gain access to the product as soon as they accept the invitation.
For more information on product and invitations validity, please see the Product validity FAQ.
Invite management can be performed with the help of the following actions:
- Resend invitation - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the resend invitation action will trigger a new email notification prompting them to enroll and gain access to the assigned product.
- Withdraw invite - If one or more team members haven't accepted their invite, the invite can also be withdrawn. This action triggers an email notification informing the team members/users that their invite has been withdrawn. Withdrawing an invitation will automatically restore that license to the available balance allowing for the product to be reassigned to another team member.
If there are no courses left unassigned on your Product page, you can buy more courses or add funds to your Flex balance by reaching out to our training consultants.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance you can always reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.