Currently, we offer PEN-100, WEB-100, SOC-100, CLD-100, EXP-100 and SSD-100. These courses are fundamental learning paths, which entry level students can start. These courses were built to provide the basic skills and confidence needed to take on more advanced material such as PEN-200, WEB-200 and SOC-200.
Here is a sample of some of the Topics:
- PEN-100: Linux Basics, Windows Basics, Networking, and Scripting
- SOC-100: Soc Management Process, Windows Logging, Intro to Enterprise Architecture
- CLD-100: Cloud Security Containers, Kubernetes, and Cloud Architecture.
- EXP-100: Intel Assembly, ARM Assembly, Kubernetes II, and Cloud Architecture Overview
- SSD-100: Intro to SQL Injection, Secure Development Lifecycle and Intro to Web Application Debugging
The Level 100 content is available as part of the Learn One, Learn Unlimited and Learn Fundamentals subscriptions.
The Level-100 courses are exercise driven content meant to expose students to the basic building blocks and skills at a beginners level. They are not Pentesting, Web Application or Security Operations courses, instead they seek to help students become comfortable with tools and the technology needed to begin learning.
While it is not necessary to take, for example, PEN-100 before PEN-200, the skills that are taught in PEN-100 are required to learn PEN-200 material.
No, with new content being added frequently to our Level-100 courses, syllabi are not available.
You can view all current topics included in our Level-100 courses on our main Training Library page:
No. The 100-level courses do not have certifications.
Instead, these courses correspond to assessments and badges, which allow students to understand the level of content they have assimilated.
Note, only the PEN-100 & SOC 100 assessments and badges have been released so far. More assessments and badges coming soon.