If you have purchased a product containing course materials you can download them by following the steps below. The course materials will serve as your guide when you access your lab.
Instructions on how to download your course materials
Before downloading your course materials, we recommend setting up a Kali VM as this simplifies the download and extraction process. You can find out how to set up your Kali VM here.
- You will receive an email with the links to download your course materials (video and manual).
- Take note of the MD5sum then click on the Videos and Course manual links to download your materials.
- Once downloaded, please make sure to verify the integrity of your video archive by checking the MD5 hash.
- If you are using the Kali VM, you will need the unrar command presented in your welcome email to unzip the videos. Otherwise, follow the steps specific to whichever application you use in your system to extract the video content.
- Once the contents of the rar file are extracted, double-click the HTML file within to load the videos in your browser.
Note: If you don't receive the email containing links to your course materials, kindly check your junk mail folder. If not, you may submit a request and we’ll assist you.
Will I be able to download these course materials anytime?
These materials are only available for download within 3 days (72 hours) upon the receipt of email.
Ensure to backup your course materials. Offensive Security does not retain copies of your course materials.