Vouchers can be used in two ways:
- Students who already have an Offensive Security student number (OSID) should use their own personalized purchase link to redeem the voucher. Students who have misplaced their personalized purchase link can request a new one by visiting the link below. Note, you will need to use the email address that was used on your original registration. If you no longer have access to that email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Voucher usage instructions:
At the bottom of your purchase page, you will find a "Voucher Code" section. Enter your voucher code and press the "Load" button to submit your voucher code.
You will next need to verify that the displayed purchase information matches your voucher and then approve it by clicking the "Submit" button. If your voucher information is incorrect, please send an email to email@example.com with the applicable information.
- Students who do not have an Offensive Security student number (OSID) need to begin their registration below:
Voucher usage instructions:
There are three steps and once you get to the last step you'll reach the purchase page. On that page, near the bottom, there is a voucher field where you can submit your code instead of payment.
If you do not receive the course information email within 15 minutes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note, do not submit a new registration if you have purchased a course with Offensive Security or have taken a course with us that was purchased by someone else.**
Three steps registration process for new students
Begin the 3 step registration process by selecting the course you’re taking at the top of the page. Then fill out all the required information along with checking the 2 boxes at the bottom of of the page and click “Next”:
Read and accept Offensive Security Terms and Conditions by checking the 2 boxes at the bottom of the page, click “I Accept”:
Next, select payment method “Course Voucher” and add the full voucher code in the box below, hit the “tab” button, wait for the green check to appear in the voucher code box, then click “Redeem Voucher”:
The last screen confirms that your registration is now complete. Please be on the lookout for an email from us that provides information regarding your course. If you are unable to locate it, be sure to look in your junk/spam folder.
Suggested Registration Tips
- Please be sure to enter all required information on the form.
- A non-free email address (i.e., corporate) is used in our registration processes to verify the identity of our students, and is preferred, but a free email address may be used.
- Do not use any special characters or symbols on the form (such as “+”, “-”, “&”, “:”, etc.), not even in the phone number field.
- Once registration is complete you should receive an email from us within approximately 15 minutes. If you are unable to find our emails, please check your mailbox to ensure our emails are not being flagged as spam or sent to your junk folder.
- If you do not receive the course information email within 15 minutes, please contact us by submitting a ticket.