Learners taking the Windows User Mode Exploit Development (EXP-301) course should have the following prerequisite skills before starting the course:
- Familiarity with debuggers (ImmunityDBG, OllyDBG).
- Familiarity with basic exploitation concepts on 32-bit.
- Familiarity with writing Python3 code.
The following optional skills are recommended:
- Ability to read and understand C code at a basic level.
- Ability to read and understand 32-bit Assembly code at a basic level.
The prerequisite skills can be obtained by taking our PWK course and passing the OSCP certification.