All students are recommended to have either taken Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) and passed the OSCP certification or have equivalent knowledge and skills. These skills include:
- Working familiarity with Kali Linux and the Linux command line
- Solid ability in enumeration of targets to identify vulnerabilities
- Basic scripting abilities in Bash, Python, and PowerShell
- Ability to identify and exploit vulnerabilities like SQL injection, file inclusion, and local privilege escalation
- Foundational understanding of Active Directory and knowledge of basic AD attacks
Familiarity of C# programming is a plus for this course. The full syllabus may be viewed here.
For more information, please visit the course page and read our blog posts: