We think of every OffSec student as a member of the OffSec community. We recently launched an OffSec Discord server to encourage and facilitate interaction among OffSec students and OffSec staff members while students study for their OffSec certifications.
- Click on the Connect to discord button.
- Select Join OffSec Channel on Discord.
- Once you have accepted the invitation and joined our channel, click the Connect to discord button in the Proving Grounds panel.
- Create a new account with Discord or click the Already have an account? button to sign in with an existing Discord account.
- Select the Sign in to Discord option.
- Input your Discord credentials and click Login.
- Link your Proving grounds and Discord accounts by clicking the Authorize button.
If you wish to join our Discord community without a Proving grounds account, you can follow the instructions described here.
If you do not yet have a PG Play account, but wish to create one, you can register in the Proving Grounds here.