If you wish to cancel a subscription, please make sure to do so prior to the next auto-renewal date, as we will not be able to issue a refund for any unused time during the subscription period. You will however be able to access PG Practice until the end of the current subscription period.
If you want to cancel your subscription to PG Practice please follow the steps below.
1. Click on your username in the upper right corner of the control panel.
2. From the drop down menu, click on Billing.
3. This will bring you to the Payments screen, click on Cancel.
4. You will be presented with the option to proceed with cancelling your subscription by clicking on Cancel Subscription or you may click Cancel if you have changed your mind.
5. Once you are done, click on Proving Grounds in the upper nav bar to return to the control panel.
Note: Once your subscription ends for the month, you will still have access to PG Play.
6. You will see the message your subscription has been cancelled and you have the option to click on Renew if you reconsider. For information on renewing, please visit this Help Center article.
Should you encounter any issues in canceling your subscription, please contact us by submitting a request for assistance.