To view your ticket status, you will need to sign in to the Help Center first. You may also submit a request after signing in and it will be assigned to your account.
Note: If you have submitted a ticket in the past, you have an existing Help Center account. Please skip below for the section titled "How to get a password"
1. Click on Sign In in the top left corner.
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Enter your Name and Email Address.
4. You will be sent a verification email. Click the link in the verification email.
5. After clicking on the link, you will be provided with the prompt to create a password. Note this password is unique to the help center and will not be used for the forums, labs, community, or Proving Grounds.
6. After creating a password, you will be logged in.
1. Click Sign In in the top right.
2. In the pop up box, click on Get A Password.
3. Enter your email address in the box.
4. After you enter your email, you will be presented with a confirmation stating that you have been sent an email.
5. Go to your email and click on the link in the email that has been sent.
NOTE: If you did not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you have not received an email, then your email isn't on file and you will need to follow the directions above.
6. After clicking the link, you will be presented with the Change Password option.
7. Once you reset your password, you will be back to the Help Center.