Creating an account is easy. To get started follow the steps below to walk through creating a username, entering your email, and picking a password. This will allow you to get access to PG Play machines and also to gain access to the OffSec community, all for free.
Please note that when you decide to gain access to PG Play machines, you will be asked to fill out your profile information before seeing the control panel with a list of machines.
1. There are 2 URLs you can use to create an account. Either URL will take you to this Sign Up page. Depending on which URL you choose, some steps will be different and will be indicated in this article.
2. Fill in the requested information.
3. After clicking Sign Up, you will be presented with this screen prompting you to check your email.
4. This is the verification email with a link you will receive. Click on Activate Account.
Note: If you have not received your activation email, please see the Help Center article.
4. After clicking Activate Account, you will be presented with the following Sign In Screen and a message will appear briefly at the bottom of the screen indicating your account has been activated. Proceed with signing into PG.
5. After signing in, you will be presented with another sign in screen. Please login with the same username and password, this will create your user account in the OffSec Community.
6. If you chose the first URL, you will have 2 options:
- For PG Play, click Continue to proceed with completing your profile.
- For PG Practice, click Subscribe and PG Practice will be added to your cart. Click Continue and proceed to Step 7.
If you chose the second URL, proceed to Step 8 to complete your profile.
7. Input your payment information. Once you have entered your information, you are able to click on Pay.
8. Fill out the profile information as requested.
9. Select whether you prefer to receive information about future products or services. If you choose to allow this communication, select I Consent, otherwise select I'd Rather Not.
You will also be sent Welcome email after this step.
10. You will be brought to the Getting Started and Rules of the Game section of the control panel. Once you have read through the information, click on the list of machines icon next to Connect to VPN.
11. You are then brought to the main Proving Grounds control panel, showing you which machines are available! You are ready to start playing!