Follow the steps below to walk through creating a username, entering your email, and picking a password. This will allow you to get access to PG Play machines and also to gain access to the OffSec community, all for free.
Please note, that when you decide to gain access to PG Play machines, you will be asked to fill out your profile information before seeing the control panel with a list of machines.
- You can begin your registration using the following link: https://portal.offensive-security.com/sign-up/pg
- Fill in the requested information.
- After clicking Sign Up, you will be presented with this screen prompting you to check your email.
- You will receive a verification email with an activation link. Click on Activate Account. If you have not received your activation email, please see the Help Center article.
- After clicking Activate Account, you will automatically be logged in to your account
- From here you can select if you wish to have access only to PG Play or if you wish to purchase a PG Practice subscription.
- For PG Play, click Continue to proceed with completing your profile (skip to step 8).
- For PG Practice, select your subscription plan (monthly or annual), then click Subscribe and PG Practice will be added to your cart.
- Input your payment information. Once you have entered your information, you are able to click on Pay.
- Fill out the profile information as requested.
Select whether you prefer to receive information about future products or services. If you choose to allow this communication, select I Consent, otherwise select I'd Rather Not. You will also be sent a welcome email after this step.
10. You will be brought to the Getting Started and Rules of the Game section of the control panel. Once you have read through the information, click on the list of machines icon next to Connect to VPN.
You are then brought to the main Proving Grounds control panel, showing you which machines are available! You are ready to start playing!