Follow the steps below to walk through creating a Training Library account. This will allow you to get access to PG Play machines and also to gain access to the OffSec community, all for free.
Please note, that when you decide to create your account, you will be asked to fill out your profile information before seeing the control panel with a list of machines.
- You can begin your registration using the following link: https://portal.offensive-security.com/sign-up/pg
- Fill in the requested information.
- After clicking Sign Up, you will be presented with this screen prompting you to check your email.
- You will receive a verification email with an activation link. Click on Activate Account. If you have not received your activation email, please see the Help Center article.
- After clicking Activate Account, you will automatically be logged in to your account
- From here you can select if you wish to have access only to PG Play or if you wish to purchase a subscription or individual course.
- Input your payment information. Once you have entered your information, you are able to click on Pay.
- Fill out the profile information as requested.
Select whether you prefer to receive information about future products or services. If you choose to allow this communication, select I Consent, otherwise select I'd Rather Not. You will also be sent a welcome email after this step.
To get started and to know the rules of the game, go to 'MORE' at the upper right then click 'Getting Started' and 'Rules of the game'. Once you have read through the information, you are ready to start playing!