Follow the steps below to walk through creating a username, entering your email, and picking a password. This will allow you to get access to PG Play machines and also to gain access to the OffSec community, all for free.
Please note that when you decide to gain access to PG Play machines, you will be asked to fill out your profile information before seeing the control panel with a list of machines.
1. There are two URLs you can use to create an account. Either URL will take you to this Sign Up page. Depending on which URL you choose, some steps will vary, as indicated in this article.
2. Fill in the requested information.
3. After clicking Sign Up, you will be presented with this screen prompting you to check your email.
4. You will receive a verification email with an activation link. Click on Activate Account.
Note: If you have not received your activation email, please see the Help Center article.
5. After clicking Activate Account, you will automatically be logged in to your account
6. If you chose the first URL, you will be able to either Continue to community or select the Let me play option and proceed with completing your user profile (skip to step 8).
If you chose the second URL, you will have also 2 options:
- For PG Play, click Continue to proceed with completing your profile (skip to step 8).
- For PG Practice, select your subscription plan (monthly or annual), then click Subscribe and PG Practice will be added to your cart.
7. Input your payment information. Once you have entered your information, you are able to click on Pay.
8. Fill out the profile information as requested.
9. Select whether you prefer to receive information about future products or services. If you choose to allow this communication, select I Consent, otherwise select I'd Rather Not.
You will also be sent Welcome email after this step.
10. You will be brought to the Getting Started and Rules of the Game section of the control panel. Once you have read through the information, click on the list of machines icon next to Connect to VPN.
You are then brought to the main Proving Grounds control panel, showing you which machines are available! You are ready to start playing!