What are the pre-exam requirements the proctor must verify before I start my exam?
- The proctor will verify your technical machine set-up against the technical requirements of your exam.
- Your identity will be verified by holding up a non-expired valid government-issued ID to the webcam
- The proctor may ask questions in the Proctoring tool chat window
- You will be asked to scan the room and your surroundings with your webcam
- The proctor will ask you to share all your screens and display all running programs
- Once connected to the exam VPN, the proctor will verify you are only connected to the exam VPN and will ask you to run the troubleshooting.sh script, which is included in the VPN connectivity package