You can have multiple emails associated with your Offsec Training Library account, however, only the primary email can be used to receive notifications from our system or reset your password.
You can change your primary email by following these steps:
- Log in to your Training Library account.
- At the top of your control panel, click on your username and select Personal Data.
- In the Username & Emails section, you will see your primary email. Below the primary email, click on the add email address and another column will be added.
- Add another email address below your primary email address.
- Verify your new email address.
- Once your new email address has been verified, you can switch and make it as your new primary email.
If you forgot your password, you can recover it using your primary email address. For more information please see Change my password. If you no longer have access to your primary email, please submit a ticket and we'll be happy to assist you in recovering your access.
When submitting your request, please make sure to email us from one of the addresses you already have associated with your Offensive Security account.
If you no longer have access to any of the emails you previously used in your registration, please provide us with a scanned copy of your valid government issued ID in color, such as a driver’s license or passport. For IDs in the form of a card, please include a scan of both the front and back of the card.
We need to be able to see your photo, full name, address (if applicable), year of birth and the expiration date of the ID. You may blur the ID number. Expired IDs are not accepted. You may also send a photo of your ID if a scanner is not available, as long as the image is clear and not blurry. We can accept identification in English only.
If you wish, you can send your scanned identification to us via encrypted email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our OpenPGP key for this account can be found at the following link: https://www.offensive-security.com/registrar.asc
After providing the requested information, we will assign your new address as your primary email in our system.