Minimum required hardware for your host OS:
- CPU: 64-bit Dual Core (2.2 GHz per core)
- RAM: 4 GB / 8 GB (Recommended)
- Display resolution: 1024×768
- HDD: Minimum 20GB available space
- Peripherals: External Webcam or Integrated Webcam (Your webcam should be able to display the text and photo on your English language ID legibly for identity verification. Please test your webcam in advance with the ID you plan to present)
Minimum required software for your host OS:
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 x64 / OSX Yosemite / MacOS/Kali 2017.x/ Debian 9.3/Ubuntu 17.10*
- Some operating systems will require Java SE Runtime Environment 9 and appropriate display drivers.
- Nvidia/Intel/Radeon. Nouveau graphics driver is not supported for Nvidia)
- Virtualization Software: VMware Player (Latest version), VMware Workstation 8.0, VMware Fusion 7.0 (The Virtual machine you choose to use should be run locally on your host machine while connected to the proctoring application.)
- Browser: Google Chrome 57.0, Firefox 80.0
- Minimum 5mbps Download/ 1mbps Upload speeds
- Stable connection that does not drop
- Usage type should NOT be (DCH) Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit
- Google Chrome Extension: Janus WebRTC Screensharing
Operating systems not supported: Fedora and Debian Linux Distributions (due to graphic drivers)
Any student attempting the exam from any variant of Linux must try the Test session before attempting the actual exam.
You may reach out to our proctoring team by submitting a ticket to request for a test session.