Offensive Security is the sole provider of the Offensive Security courses (PEN-200, WEB-300, PEN-300, PEN-210, EXP-401, and EXP-301 ) and their accompanying Offensive Security certifications (OSCP, OSWE, OSEP, OSWP, OSEE, and OSED). We keep our standards high by only using Offensive Security trainers and staff to conduct our courses, all of whom hold multiple Offensive Security certifications.
You can register for Offensive Security courses and certifications in three ways:
- Directly via the Offensive Security website (online and live training for individuals)
- Via our our OffSec training consultants (online and in-house training for enterprises and organizations)
- Via our authorized partners (see below) – courses are still taught by Offensive Security staff
Offensive Security Authorized Partners
- QA (UK)
- PureLogic (Canada)
- Applied Tech Academy (USA - Florida)
- With You With Me (Australia and USA - Washington, DC)
- Informa Mid-East (Middle East and North Africa, including Saudi Arabia)
If you’ve been approached by someone claiming to sell Offensive Security courses or services who is not on the above list, we’d appreciate it if you could report this by submitting a ticket.